"Sugar and spice and everything nice, ribbons and curls because she's a girl." Author Unknown



New Items & Logo

As you can see, Bentley's Bows got a couple of new logos and I am really excited about them.  I am having some bags made as well, so if your order is a gift, I will have a nice personalized gift wrapping to go with it.  I also added a few new pictures of baby legs and some new bling.  We are now offering bling maternity tanks.  They are too cute and would be a perfect gift for the chic mom to be.  I am also now carrying petti-tutu skirts.  These are made of soft tulle and they are SUPER fluffy.  They would be perfect for photos or a special birthday party.  Contact me with your size and for pricing.  You can see these new items under their appropriate button above.  Thanks again for all of your support!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment